The time for the Hampshire Food Festival is almost upon us and there are many things that you can do to help publicise your event.
What you can do:
- Use your network - support each others events through social media
- Use the Food Festival logo in your marketing material - it has become a recognisable symbol to the public, and will allow them to automatically connect your event to the wider Food Festival
- Ask us for help! If there's anything that you need to help with fulfilling your event, please give us a call and we may be able to help you.
- Speak to your customers/guests and encourage them to come to your event
- Display Food Festival information on your own website, including a link to www.hampshirefare.co.uk
- Add the Food Festival programme as a download on your website by simply including the link below
- Create and distribute your own flyers/posters
- Contact local press about featuring your event
- Distribute Hampshire Food Festival programmes
- Send out a newsletter to your consumers featuring your event and Food Festival details
- Advertise your event!
- Use Twitter/Facebook to promote your event
- Let us know if you're fully booked - this way we can stop advertising and highlight the fact there are no more spaces on our website
We will be:
- Featuring all events on our website
- Promoting events through local and national press
- Highlighting all events through Facebook and Twitter
- Promoting the Food Festival through our consumer newsletter
- Distributing 35,000 copies of the Food Festival programme at Alton Show, Alresford Watercress Festival, Sparsholt Countryside Day, Hampshire Farmers' Markets directly, as well as to other venues across Hampshire, including all host venues
Please also remember to take lots of photos of your event - you will then be able to use them if you decide to organise something similar for next year!